craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Sunday 27 August 2017

The day i went to town

         The day I went to town

The day had come to go to town
And as always I was wearing a frown,
Boiling hot sun and dusty old roads always made me hold my nose,
   The smell of fruits ,vegetables and  the lovely spices, only made things worse by the very high prices ,
   Noisy smelly animals seemed always to be around, being sold and bought all over our small little town,
   Children running and skipping all around, old folks quietly sleeping not making a sound,
   As I hurry to finish my shopping and get out of town there was no need to have my continuous frown,
    Because despite all of this when the day was done, a day on the town can even prove to be a little fun. 
                            By
                 Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment