craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Humanity

I am humanity


I am made of different colors, which are just as numerous as the many types of flowers,

I am sometimes fast or slow, Depending on the emotions I want to show,  I always fight within myself, not knowing what to do, it's like I always have a different point of view,

I love, I hate, I laugh, I cry, but I never give up, no matter how hard I have to try,
Sometimes I hunger or I thirst, or I eat so much that I really believe that I just might burst,  

I can be short, or tall, sometimes big or sometimes small, but I really enjoy the differences of them all,
  
                         


                                                                   By

                                                    Blane r Bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment