craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Wednesday 11 April 2018

My book shelf

My book shelf 

   On my book shelf there are amazing books, I am blown away each time I take a look,
    With it I can see a world beyond my imagination, it's like taking many tiny little vacations,
    Across the world of times past and present, getting to see a world that is sometimes strange and even pleasant,
    Animals, trees, houses, and towns,
They are all so simple and yet so profound,
    Children playing and dancing around, at festivals and events that are held at each and every little town,
    Stories of adventure that span across mountains and hills, of people who live a life full of excitement and thrills, 
    These are some of the things I readily  find in books, each time I just happen to take a glance or focused look,

    So maybe you will take a look and see, a world of imagination and that is pure and free,
   Because in books you can never just tell, what excitement 
                                By 
                     Blane R Bunbury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment