craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Wednesday 9 May 2018

The journey

The journey

    I crawl, i walk, i run, I jump, i hop, no matter the distance i must go i will never stop,
    I must move, I must progress, despite the worry or the stress,
    In this journey of life things can be unpredictable, but I am determine to reach my goals even though they are not always visible,
    Unplanned, and unprepared i may seem, but with the help of friends and family even the worst of situations sometimes can be redeemed,
    No matter the time, no matter the place, I am focus on continuing with this rugged race,
    After all this is a journey of life, a journey and a fight, a fight to do what is right,

                                    By
                         Blane R Bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment