craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Thursday 12 March 2020

The element Of me

     I am as water cool and peaceful always flowing, under pressure as I going through life my steam rises up to the heaven forever going, 
   as my peace come over me i am as cold as ice settled in my decisions, movings forward on life's roads not minding the Distance,
   The fire that burns inside of me is as violent as can be, bursting out consuming all types of negativity, it lights up my way guiding me Through the darkness to true relativity, 
In a cold hate filled world with few and genuine friends, it has my all the way to the end,
    Like this air that passes through my life filling me with hope giving me just the freedom I need, to express myself with truth and honestly as if almost for the first time in life I can really Breathe,
   I am the earth itself

No comments:

Post a Comment