craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Alone

                         Alone

Down the deep dark hole I went,
As I slid down this long descent,
I started to fair no one was coming for me
As I shouted help all aimlessly

Week and tired as I started to sleep
But I heard voices of people shouting out for me
I  felt a sigh of relief someone has come to look for me
Help help  I tried to cry out
Hoping somehow my week voice would reach out

Then I saw a rope coming down
And they all started to shout
just hold So we can pull you out!!
As I reached the top to see smiling happy faces greeting me
I was as  happy as can  be, being  reunited with my friends and family.

                            By
                 Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment