craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Thursday 30 January 2020

I bumped my foot --- by Blane Bunbury

   I BUMP MY FOOT--- by Blane Bunbury 


Walking along I bump my foot 

Because I  had refused to look 

I fell to the ground and I started to frown, Something had caused me to fall, in this  busy little mining town,

 I jumped up quickly just to see what really it could possibly be,

It was a strange looking rock just sticking out by the side of the road, and to my surprised it turned out to be gold,

with my honey Brown skin and my faded old clothes, I simply went unnoticed by all acting and doing whatever I suppose,

I ignored everything and everyone on a daily bases, not caring about their turned up noses and disappointed faces, 

      To everyone plassing in their big flashy cars, I was just the towns' beggar with my few belongings and many little jars,

   as always i paid them no mind as I started to dig, With a great big grin, dancing around and doing a jig.

   When I got home to my little cottage in the woods, hurried and put the rock into a bag

 jumped and I sang just clowning around, So happy that my luck had finally turned around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment