craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Wednesday, 19 July 2017

I bump my foot

               I bump my foot

Walking along I bump my foot
Walking along I refused to look,
I fell to the ground and I started to frown, Something had caused me to fall to the ground,
I jumped up quickly just to see
To see what really it could be,
It was a big old rock just stuck in the road And to my surprised it turned out to be gold,
To everyone passing in their  big flashy cars  I was just the town beggar with my many little jars,
I  paid them no mind as I started to dig, With a great big grin, dancing around and doing a jig.
When I got home with my big old rock,  I put it into a  big iron pot.
I was jumping up and down  you see Because bumping my foot had made me so so happy.
                            By
                  Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment