craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Thursday 12 March 2020

A path less taken

A path less taken

   As I make my way home after a long tiring day, I decided to take a path I would not usually take on my way,
   truthfully I do not know what I may indeed see, or what this path may turn out to be,
   The tall slender trees on each side lining all the way down, create a beautiful parted shade from the peeping sun,
     The smell of ripened fruits as a they  fell to the ground left glistening in the sun, can be  smelled from a distance,
    The Noise of the ducks in a nearby  pond, are lovely to look upon as they gently swim around insects flying around not making a landing,
     A few old abandoned buildings, show their weathered age in the parts that are left standing,
     
    As I get more and more closer to home and remember all the steps that I have taken, I begin to think to myself that maybe it is not such a bad idea to travel a path less taken,

                            By
                  Blane r Banbury
   

No comments:

Post a Comment