craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Sunday 24 January 2021

Letter to yesteryear

Latter to me  of  yesterday

 Hello to me of yesteday 
   I will tell you a story of you, a story of you from a different point of view,
    I was you, the you that you are seeing now, the you that is week and unsure that find it hard to make up your mind,  on
    You will get stronger and smarter, you will be kinder and bolder with a heart full laughter,
    Disappointments will come and go, as people's unfavourable attitudes come to four,
    You are going to make friends and have a blast, and even forgive the mistakes of your enemies past,
    It will not always be easy as you will see, to think and live a life that is good and free,
    But as you become more and more like me, you will truly see a life that is good sometimes crazy but always pure and  free.
                                            By

                                  Blane R bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment