craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Saturday 24 June 2017

Adventures of royland - y tail*2💦👍🦷🦠❣️

   The day I met a yellow tail
                   Part two c

as soon as I  had a better understanding as how these people came to have this yellow tail.  I decided to  asked the Chief why I was  being tied up with the Vines he explained to me his tribe had  met an outsider before  but he tried to trick them  saying that he  came in peace but  all he was really after was  our green rocks .

Now apparently this green Rock was nothing but large natural raw uncut jade stones that was all over  the land even what appeared to be the ceremonial sitting stool of the chief was nothing but a large polished  nicely shaped  jade stone and even the tribes people had a small Jade stone around their ankles fastened with a piece of leather, so it was obvious that this jade stone or green rock as they called it was something very valuable and ceremonially important to them .
  So I immediately explain to the chief  and to  all his people who were now all staring at me because of thinking that I was a  thief or  deceiver, that I came in  peace and I  have no knowledge of your  tribes existence before today, and I did not wanted any of their green Rocks and I  promise to keep it a secret from the rest of the world.
   But the Chief explained to me
that in in order for me to be  allowed to leave they will  have to  keep me there for some time in order to test me to see if I was  trustworthy or not I agreed to stay and they untied my hands.
So I was put to sit down on the ground  and they give me water to drink now the woman I had met earlier whose name was galis as I had just learned came over to me and told me to stand up and follow her, so I did and she took me into the chief  who happened to be her uncle and her only surviving relative.
  I was told to sit down facing the chief  so I obeyed her, after all I really wanted these people to trust me so I did as I was told, food was  brought  to me to eat.
    It was a staple diet consisting of roots  Berries fish nuts and large lizard meat was all that they would eat ,so I eat the same thing  not wanting to needlessly offend anyone.
  So as the hours went on I was  allowed to visit around the village and interact with the people who are more trusting with me now that the chief and  their princes had accepted me as time went in me and the princess got to know each other a little as she followed me all over explaining everything about her people and their isolated culture. by the end of the second day I was playing with the children and learning about art and having my face painted and dancing along with them even though I did not know how to  sing in the nepelang language I definitely enjoyed the music and dancing.
  the chief had sent for me indicating that time had come for me to leave them and go back out to my own people and  that I had proven to be trustworthy.   and at that very moment I felt like i had really made a connection with these people but I knew that I had to  leave at some point so as I was about to leave galis comes up to me and kisses me and hugs  me in front of her uncle and started crying  and I smiled because  this was the  very same woman who tried to kill me the first time we met, so I said my goodbyes and I left them trying my best not to cry so galis walks with me as I go back the way we had come in, she followed me all the way to the Base of the tower that we met at we hugged and we  kissed and as I walk away I started to cry a little knowing that it was the last time I will ever see galis and her people  and that was the end of my  very enjoyable  adventure, with the lost tribe of the yellow tail nepelang people .

1 comment:

  1. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: BARBADOS
    With number: 17
    We hope you will make our site known to friends,
    Invite your friends by offering them the "dIrectory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Do not forget to follow our blog. thank you
    Have a great day
    Sincerely
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text just register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/America%20Caribbean%20Barbados______17%20%20Members
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "dIrectory award" for your blog! With compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    A pleasure to offer you a diploma for your site
    http://nsm07.casimages.com/img/2017/05/01//17050105495618874515013907.png

    Invite your friends to join us! Thank you
    Here is the link from our community. Just an invitation to join for the community. This article has been translated from French.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    ReplyDelete