craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Friday 23 June 2017

Adventures of royland - y tailšŸ‘

      The day I met a  nepelang yellow tail 

                    #  Part one

so there I was climbing up the side of an ancient nepelang tower in South America, seeing as it was the rainy season it was kind of slippery and wet and very difficult to climb, because the rain had just fallen but however never minding  the wetness, I carefully climbed up examining the markings on the wall as i go up after all that was my job as an archeologist and  anthropologist.
   As I got closer to the top  I saw a shadow In an opening in what  seemed to be a window of some kind so I looked inside and to my  Shock  and surprise I saw  a very large woman sitting in the sunlight coming from the other side of the tower so I decided to go in to take a look because no  one was  supposed to be there because I had believed that all the ancient tribes was all extinct almost eight hundred years ago.

    I tried to approach her but as soon as she saw  me approaching she throw a spear at me it closely missed my head I tried to explain that I was not a dangerous person and  she answered me with the nepelang language which was impossible because the nepelang people are all extinct is what I keep telling myself standing in front  her with mouth opened 

    only ruins of their culture and passed lives are left behind on monuments like the one I was standing in I could not speak the language  verbally but I could understand and read it .

  she tells  me no one is allowed to be in the tower  but her people now I become even more confused so I wrote on the  mossy wall with my finger asking her to take me to her people as she tells me to follow her but as she turned around I saw she has a tail  she looks back and sees me looking at her tail and shouted at me to stop it, that it was a sign of disrespect for someone other than her father to look at her tail, so I curiously follow her to see her people, which I am still in disbelief about,  as I  know this woman is not even suppose to exist but I went along with her ,and as we got to her people they all bowed down to her that is  when I realize that she was some kind of royalty or something, the Chief of the tribe comes up to me and points a  bamboo rod  at me at this the warriors  tied me  up with Vines
and its then I notice that they all have a small yellow tail I wrote in the  muddy sand with my toes I come in piece the Chief now ask me how I know their language I explained to him that in the outside world people had been studying the ancient markings of the nepelang people for hundreds of years and he said that his tribe was cut off from his ancestors for being  cursed because of having a tail .
He Tells me it all started when a fire rock fell into the river and the people begin to drink of it's water and got sick and then they all  started to grow a tail now  so all the generations after were  born with the yellow tail.


1 comment: