craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Sunday 17 September 2017

A single drop

A single drop

Sleep has left my eyes for the night I am again anxious and filled with fright,
  But this time I am anxious with hope, awaiting good news witch  helps me to cope,
  A miracle was about to take place  to welcome  the world's newest smiling face,
   A little angel  was about to be born being welcomed into the world just like the early dawn,
   I was the world's newest uncle
Wrap up nicely she was  just the cutest little bundle,
  I started to smile until I could not stop so full of joy I cried a lonely  single drop,
  Protect her I must in this world  that can be so cruel and unjust,
  Not always knowing who you can trust,
  My happiness cannot  ever  be stopped not even after I  have cried my lonely single drop.
                             By
                   Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment