craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Saturday 16 September 2017

Journey to myself

Journey to myself

  Frustrated as I started to walk out alone and scared as I started to shout,
  This stressful life has taken its told on me relief from troubles and strife I cannot see,
  But little by little i began to see that the problem was all with me,
  I was  excessively worried about what could not be changed causing myself  undue pain and strain
Now optimism has become my  friend It's my constant companion around every corner and every bend,
  So as I look at the world  anew embracing a different  point of view to myself I will  remain true,
   Worried no more now choosing never to Wear a frown Keeping my happiness as good and  as sound,
                            By
                Blane  r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment