craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Sunday 17 September 2017

The nepelang man

The nepelang man

   My name is woogi standing tall like a tree I strive to be,
Strong and determined I must prove to be to protect and to  provide for my family,
   Religion and politics we have none, young or old we all live as one,
      Thankful for the life  that I live thankful for the life of my animal companions that I sometimes must  take,
     to live and survive  seems to be one of our only traits to  respect life, love and nature in this  our  continued fragile state,
   Kindness and compassion are what  we strive to show the ways of war we do not know,
  I and my people will live with true dignity and as simple as can be,
     I am a nepelang man and I am proud of it refusing to settle or to sit,
    I will  love and protect my family because they mean that much to me. and they love and Care for me as each time and season has shown to be,
                             By 
                   Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment