craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Monday 18 September 2017

Growing old

                    Growing old

As an old man to me  looking at the world everyone and everything is so wild and free,  Children playing out of doors so young and free somehow makes me feel so happy,   In my good old days it was so bright and clear  well of course I did not have this enclosed fear,
  The fear of not fitting in with this new generation sometimes can bring me so much frustration,  But I always try never to despair,  as my family and grandchildren helps relieve my fear,  Growing old has not  always been easy Sometimes grumpy sometimes mad  sometimes a little bit sad but mostly glad,
   Sometimes it aches and pains when outside gets  cold but I guess that is all part of growing old,  A nice little fire will keep us nice, warm and calm with a good old story to bring on the charm, 
  Old or young I have had my fun
Now I spend all my time trying to take  care of my precious little ones.
                              By
                   Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment