craft artist creative writer book binder entrepreneur

Sunday 24 September 2017

The Land Giants

The land of giants

   Passing along Is just not an option for me as I gaze up at the majestic view as far as my eyes can see,
  I was in the land of giants which were  standing tall and towering over all there was no mistaken this at all,
   They are the amazing redwood trees with their thick beautiful rugged barks one can not helped but be filled with aw from the very  start,
    As I stand and stare up so high I can imagine the view from the top and how long it would take for the leaves to drop,
  These ancient natural wonders  only encourage my love for the natural world around me as I embrace with my heart what only my eyes can see.
                             By
                  Blane r bunbury

No comments:

Post a Comment